Thanks for checking out my website, ﬁrst and foremost congratulations on your engagement, newborn or realising you just need to update your family photos!!!
I share my wonderful life with my best friend and beautiful wife Beth, and our 4 amazing children Nia, Freya, Tyson and Jude, they all mean the world to me and inspire me daily. Our home is ﬁlled with so many memories.
When I’m not shooting weddings or portraits we are usually at home with family, taking long walks on the beach and enjoying the surrounding area of Gower, basically enjoying life.
A few things about me you might like to know
- I love my wife & my kids
- I love my home
- I love weddings
- I love capturing so many babies and children
- I have a lot of heart and passion for being a photographer
- I love dark chocolate …and Joe’s Ice cream …and a Mojito after hours
- I love watching You’ve been framed with the kids
- I worked at Selfridges and Ralph Lauren
- I love Marmite
- I swam for Wales
- I hate seeing my kids growing so quickly
- I have a great collection of Lego ﬁgures
- I have been lucky enough to see the Northern Lights
- I have to walk on the beach at least once a day
- I love Art and ﬁnding a local artist is a treasure
- I love Architecture especially the buildings in New York
- We love escaping to the Cotwolds Kayaking
- We all love a Super Hero!
Wales Best National Wedding Photographer 2015 & 2016